Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sex and me..!

Vulture catches the culture dead;
who are to declare them dead.
Am I jealous or have I complex?
Am I a communist or a hedonist?
Naked women do dance and where does money.
I hate mirrors but glare at handsome men;
I am no gay but make hay after sun sets.
Who told I am after sex;
may be the sex is after me.


Vulture catches the culture dead;
who are to declare them dead.
I am a cynic, true it is, and will I believe in love?
But I believe Freud is right so will I say no to sex?
How much in us is sex and how much do I believe in Freud?
Cien, I can’t see my mother
Cero, Penning me down I wouldn’t have bothered
I suppose I dream of western maps alone.
My ass stuck down and shout ‘I am an Indian felon’;
May be the sex is after me


Vulture catches the culture dead;
Who are to declare them dead;
Girls’ bequest culture we assume;
Men pull their vein and sentry them;
Still we fancy naked women’s dance;
Women born to oblige they think, come out of legacy fence;
They come as they come and only become themselves;
Democracy they boast and retort ‘I am trendy, so what’s your problem?’
I have nothing against, until I have dreamless nights;
May be the sex is after me as I look at the happy vulture.

Ennam
Ezhuthu
Ko.Venkatakrishnan

No comments: