Monday, December 8, 2008

Who is the pain in the ass..!

I do not go to temples neither do I open the pooja-room door at home, but my upbringing has made me have a regular if not constant touch with the Hinduism. There are thousand facets of Hinduism like the hundreds of languages with millions of dialects inside each. Not all can claim to have knowledge of even their own face of Hinduism. But still it is their belief. India is an unusual country for that matter, in fact it has been made one such only lately (assume for the time being that we do have the problem of caste-creed-color within Hindus) – since the 15th century when the Mughal started invading. The unusualness has its history to explain - being torn like the hunted gazelle under the lion’s paws tearing apart its soft skin. The soft skin was indeed fabricated by the invaders themselves, of course not without the local non-voluntary cooperation. Divide and Rule India and it becomes your dish – like whenever. The fault is not entirely on active Muslims or the lazy Hindus of those times - in fact, some say it is actually the opposite of what I just said. The point I would like to make is this.


Today, we wouldn’t be under the terror radar if India did not house Muslims – just like China or Japan. But geography lessons do remind me of this small prosperous country called Singapore. Let me see myself how far I can justify my notion deeply buried in me that we wouldn’t be under the terror radar if India did not house Muslims.


Babar was not an Indian but Akbar was as good an Indian as any other Indian King. The reason for today’s terrorism in India is because India let Babar invade? Or because we allowed Babars to give birth to Indian Muslims? Or because British divided us to a point where ignorant Indians were awakened to modern fascism? Or because India does not have a history of invading another country and wrongly putting across the message to the world that India is a house of cowards? Or because Nehru and Gandhi were amateur fathers to the new born Baby? Or because nobody heard why Godse killed Gandhi? Or do the terrorist outfits assume India as a practice ground for a bigger meat-piece in the UK or in the US of A? Or demolition of Babri masjid is enough reason to set up a satellite control room at Taj Hotel in one of their luxurious terror strike? (Just the air conditioning wasn’t there). Or our intelligence agencies didn’t read the newspapers that morning? Or is my notion unfortunately true?


Finding a rationale inside me for the first time since I am writing this, without disrespecting the fanatic in me, I find there are umpteen other reasons for why the good India is dragged to the mud. I know you can’t comfortably say a yes to all the doubts that rose from my fanatic part of the brain. Besides we have to answer some of the above questions and stop being one idiot of heaven or hell before everyone flying across India decides to use the toilet. Our intelligence agencies are not called CIA or the MOSSAD but still, they sure know the coordinates of Moulana mongrel Azar whom we let out for IC-814 and the most respected business man in Pakistan Mr.Dawood.


Okay, so have I forgotten the pillars of India? Corrupt politicians, lack of patriotism among Indians, fragile minds which easily get carried away by fanatic's speeches and influences, billions of rupees locked and yet to be hoarded black money, vote bank politics, rowdy’s inside politics - are the staple Indian delicacies of LeTs and Al quaedas where their desserts are Polices with lathis, bomb detectors in railway stations, flyovers becoming viewing galleries in airports and you can say many more.


Now, actually I wanted to write on something else and I have come out with this, but have given me some satisfaction of accusing people which I think I like, especially when it comes to writing. I hope I have not written anything provocative or have war mongered, even if so, kindly forgive. Not intending to appease Muslims now, but Mumbai Muslim's resolve that the terrorists who brutalised the city must not be buried in any local graveyard is highly commendable. "The bodies of these inhuman plotters against our motherland must not be buried anywhere on the Indian soil" they said.

No comments: